2023 World Leather Debut
– NEW VENUE –
May 19 • 20 • 21
Thorne-Rider Campus Center
1 Whitney Way, Sheridan Wyoming 82801
Friday – 12pm to 5pm
Saturday – 8am to 5pm
Sunday – 8am to 11am
$30 Entry Fee – By April 12th, 2023 ($10 youth)
$45 Entry Fee – April 13 through May 3, 2023 ($10 youth)
What is the World Leather Debut?
The World Leather Debut is a special event for leatherworkers worldwide. Makers of any skill level are invited to enter their work to compete for cash prizes and awards in one or more of seventeen categories (two of which are designed for youth) and/or to receive written comments regarding their work. The entries are arranged in a gallery setting for the public to tour over a three-day span during the Rocky Mountain Leather Trade Show. A select duo of judges in each category determine 1st, 2nd, and 3rd placement and provide written constructive feedback to the maker. The Debut is an enjoyable event that can challenge and even enhance one’s perspective, skills, and self-confidence, whether it be the contestant or the public.
To enter your artwork in the World Leather Debut?
• Read the Rules and Regulations located in the Debut Book shown above to help ensure you have a qualified, accurate, and thus enjoyable experience.
• Complete and submit your registration.
• Pay your registration fees.
• Submit your artwork.
• Contact the Leather Crafters & Saddlers Journal with any questions you may have at 715-362-5393 or [email protected].
• WLD Online Registration Form